onsdag, september 10, 2008

Den är för bra helt enkelt

lift me – lift me from the ground and don´t ever put me down – oh no and don’t pick a fight with me just flip a coin my love – you’ve won oh Love – slips her hand inside my hand oh Love – slips her hand inside my hand I don´t care if you don’t want me I’m yours – I’m yours right now our years – are years well spent we may never find out where they went – oh no and I don’t mean to fight with you now all our troubles and all our struggles they are through oh Love – slips her hand inside my hand oh Love – slips her hand inside my hand I don´t care if you don’t want me I’m yours – I’m yours right now the wolf and the fox they’re sleeping soundly with the elk and the ox there’s a starry field around this lowlit kingdom where all our defences are down oh Love – slips her hand inside my hand oh Love – slips her hand inside my hand I don´t care if you don’t want me I’m yours – I’m yours right now Wrecked, poor, naked and blind I’m yours – I’m yours -right now

Det händer självklart andra saker i mitt liv, förutom att datorns Youtube-spelare snart börjar ryka av allt detta spelande. Kan det bli hack i en låt i datorn? Det kommer snart att bli det i ovanstående låt... den spelas frekvent här hos mig. Kanske spelas den på andra valda delar av staden också...?

Jag har snurrat runt "storstan" idag och letat säng. Hamnar till slut på IKEA för 3:e gången och inser att det är billigast och bäst där. Så får det bli helt enkelt.

Det är iskallt här hemma. Ingen fjärrvärme är på, orkar inte engagera mig i att leta efter PÅ-knappen till värmen heller, samt att det fullkomligt rasar kall rå luft ner från den trasiga vindsluckan. Det ska bli LJUVLIGT att få sticka här ifrån.

Vi leker vuxna idag förresten. Det känns inte alls kul. Det är inte kul att vara vuxen alls. Men snart är jag 14 år igen.